To integrate with SendLane, simply follow the steps below. - Do not jump around. FOLLOW THEM TO THE T.
FIRST and before you do anything else, please create a LIST from within your SendLane account. If you are unsure of how to create a list, please visit the SendLane Help Center tutorial here!
Next, read these and follow them 1 at a time, in this EXACT order and your integration will be successful:
1. Log in to Sendlane. Go to LISTS. Make sure you already have one! If not, please refer to the SendLane Help Center tutorial above to CREATE a list.
2. Go to the TOP right to ACCOUNT SETTINGS inside of Sendlane.
3. Look at the browser's web address from your SendLane dashboard to find your subdomain URL. Input the subdomain into the subdomain URL field. (Example: XXX.sendlane.com). I.E. If it says http://user.sendlane.com - you would only enter: user.sendlane.com
4. Copy the API KEY from Account Settings page.
5. Paste the API Key in the API Key field under "Account Settings" in OptinLabs
6. Enter your Sendlane's login email address in the Login Email field in OptinLabs.*NOTICE: You must have a LIST already created before you begin the integration.
Once you have your autoresponder connected, you can now create split tests, quizzes and push subscribe notifications.